Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 27

Day 27- Today I went with Shannon Kirk and Lydia to the Apple Fest, Honeybee Festival, and Greek Festival! Yes it was a day of festivals!  I took my camera but realized when we got there that I was missing my SD card so I couldnt take any pictures! :( I did take a picture of this cool hawk and awesome owl that the animal rehab center had on display!
Best food of the day would have to be the Loukoumathes-Deep-fried balls of sweet batter, dipped in honey and sprinkled with cinnamon. ( A Greek version of a Donut Hole) They were divine! They Chicken Pita wasnt bad either! It was a fun day!



Also I would like to note that I have not take a Saturday afternoon nap in the past month! Believe me thats amazing! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...