Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Baby Shower

My mom threw me a wonderful shower on Cinco de Mayo! She spent a lot of time and thought on it and it turned out beautiful! I felt so loved and was able to see a lot of people that I hadnt seen in years!








June, July & August babies! Only they are on #2! and All Boys!


Belly Bump! This was not an easy shot to get!

We were also able to do some other fun things while we were there.
We went to First Friday downtown, which was quite interesting. I wish I was brave enough to take pictures of crazy looking people, but I am always afraid they are going to catch me! This was the place of freaks though! We got to ride a double decker bus, which was pretty cool!



Then we went on a double date with my parents to see the Avengers which was pretty awesome!
I am so blessed to have such an awesome family! I received a lot of things that I needed and feel so much more prepared now for baby!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...