Thursday, October 9, 2008

TAGGED!

Well here's to my first time being tagged, and twice!! Thanks Ann! I am supposed to type 6 Quirky things about myself, and then tag 6 others. Here it goes!

1. I apparently have stretchy skin. Colby loves to grab my skin and pull it. I tell him not too, but he is fascinated that my skin will come off the bone like a whole inch. Weird? maybe, maybe not. I just know he doesnt have stretchy skin. So Im like a super hero or something!

2. I dont like watching certain people eat. It all started when I saw this documentary of a morbidly obese man who was trying to get gastric-bypass surgery was recorded eating a regular amoung of food (for him). This was like 5 full normal size plates of food. It was all over his lips and just GROSS!!! SO thank you Discovery Channel for causing me to be disturbed by this!

3. I am Clumsy. Not all the time, just mostly. Like last weekend when I spilled my cup of RED Punch at the dinner table, not once...but twice, doing the EXACT same thing. Needless to say, I didnt touch the cup after that. I also tripped over a tractor, but thats a different story.

4. I dont like needles. This is a common thing for people. For me though, I tense up, get dizzy, shake, have to talk myself into getting blood drawn or shots, or whatever. It wasnt good when I had to get an IV in my hand either. I do know that I need to get over this fear before I have kids.

5. I still listen to a Vegas radio station almost everyday. Im sure that people that walk in the lobby and here the traffic report are confused to what they are hearing, but oh well!! I just cant rid myself of Mark & Mercedes in the Morning, I dont know why!

6. I get claustrophobic when people try to pop/pick at my face. Colby enjoys popping and so does my mom. If they are trying for more than a minute I get really antsy and am done with that. Unfortanately, it doesnt always work with getting them to stop though.

I tag: Brittany, Carly, DeAnna, Brooke, Christal, and Courtney!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, Jen you crack me up. I never knew you had stretchy skin :D But I did know about the clumsy thing- love you girl!!

Brittany said...

Funny I knew about the stretchy skinb ut not the clumby thing. I did however find out first hand. Didnt I?

Amy said...

ok the fact that you still listen to Mark and Mercedes in the Morning is totally awesome! I love that morning show and think I'm addicted for life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...