Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Years Eve

We have had this problem lately where we cant figure out anything to do! Mainly its my problem, because it seems to take all my energy to even get ready, but at the same time all I want to do is get out of the house!
We made an actual decision on Saturday and headed up to the Salt River! It was a beautiful day, and almost 80 degrees outside! Believe it or not Colby and I both wore shorts!


We hiked down to the river, and Colby did some fly fishing. He caught one! It was a suckerfish and not the trout he was hoping for, but a fish is a fish to me! :)




 This fish had the weirdest lips I have ever seen!

The rest of NYE was pretty uneventful, we had dinner at Dennys, and then went home watched a movie and were in bed by 10:30. I wanted to watch the ball drop in Times Square but they cut out right at midnight eastern time to the 10 oclock nightly news. I guess the news was more important!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...