Tuesday, December 14, 2010

House updates again!

Maybe some day I will take a picture of the master bathroom but until then here is the living room and office!
While my dad was here he installed two recessed lights in the living room and wired for a fan. So we went from having Zero lights to having two recessed lights and two fans with lights! I love it! I can see the floor at night and if you know my dog thats a good thing! :)

Before:

I know its from a different angle but you get it...
Living room with Lights! and decorated for Christmas!


Before Office:
Wow I dont miss anything about that room at all!

I have the letters to go under the clocks I just havent put them up yet! 

Our lovely fireplace decorated for Christmas! We are going to cover up the wires and get a tiny box receiver instead of bunny ears... hopefully sooner than later! :) The lovely stockings my mom and mama made for me! and the itty bitty ones for the pups!

At out ward christmas party, a sister brought some poinsettas and I was able to bring one home! It is gorgeous! Something that is not gorgeous....
Haha I think we need an upgrade! Actually we did not have a microwave since we moved in (May) but with my family coming in town I thought it would be nice to have since we would be eating leftovers, instead of going and buying one we borrowed this lovely from Colbys parents. It is a dinosaur! But it did its job! I am ready to give it back and live microwave free again! (Never thought I would say that....)

Colby started a new schedule last week. He got a job as a training coach for Amex and loves it so far! Pros and cons for me? 
His schedule is 5pm to 130 am 
His days off are Friday & Saturday 
 I am so glad that he finally as the weekend off but sad that I will only see him on the weekends! This schedule lasts until the end of March and then we will see what happens after that! 

Well thats the update for now! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your house is beautiful, I can't wait to see it Saturday...I especially love your living room, that rug is so fun! As if I wasn't house hungry before!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...