Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Yummy Recipe

So I tried a new recipe today and it was delicious! It was a crockpot chicken. I got the recipe from my friend Shannon but now I can't remember the right name for it!

4-5 Chicken tenders
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 gracious cup of sour cream
1 cup of chicken broth
1 packet Lipton onion soup

I let it sit for 9 hours on low with the chicken frozen and it was more than done. Once cooked completly shred chicken inside crockpot and service over rice.  I might have thrown a sprinkle of cheese on top just for fun! :)

The next recipe I am going to try is this one:

via Tasty Kitchen

http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen-blog/2010/11/a-tasty-recipe-thai-honey-peanut-chicken/

Yumm Yumm!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...