Friday, October 29, 2010

well that wasn't right...

SO we are going to a halloween party tomorrow night and everyone is supposed to bring a "spooky treat" you know like mummy hot dogs and graveyard brownies, etc... SO I go to Kraft recipes to find something cute to make (it's a contest afterall) and I find this..
 Isn't it beautiful??? oh and spooky??? anyways so I picked up the stuff to make it when I was at the grocery store, come home and get to work since I am going to be too busy to make it tomorrow.


ya....................
besides getting cocoa powder EVERYWHERE.... this is what I got! DO you think I did something wrong?

Guess it's mummy dogs with cute little mustard dot eyes....

3 comments:

DeAnna said...

You probably didn't cool the cake down enough, it works if you put it in the fridge. And it looks like the filling wasn't cooled enough either. But I have never tried a layered cake that stands up on it's end, it definately would take a few tries to get it right and probably was kept really chilled to keep it up.

Casey said...

Nah, I think you should bring THAT! It looks pretty spooky to me! Haha. Just kidding, Jenifer. I can only say things like that because I am the worst cook in the entire world...seriously I burn water...I'm that bad. Good luck with whatever you decide to bring. :-) HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Brooke said...

They must not have explained it well enough in the directions! Plus a rolled cake is very difficult. I am impressed! I think what you made looks very spooky! I bet it tasted good too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...