Friday, July 16, 2010

what month is it?

Wow this year has really flown by! It is already the middle of July! That is unbelievable! But also Unbelievably Great! Why??

Next week I am heading out to Buffalo, NY to go to Niagra Falls and the Hill Cumorah pageant with my Mama, Mom, Karli, and Kenny! Then we are all driving back and here so they can see the new house and hang out! I can't wait! Colby has been working hard on getting the 2nd bath ready (we maybe took one step in there before we knew they were coming)!

Then a couple weeks after that Colby and I head out on our cruise with the Coltons! It is giong to be so much fun and I am sure that I will come back with a million new freckles.. and hopefully an awesome tan! Even little kids are starting to notice my newly freckled face!

Then it will soon be our 2nd anniversary! Can't believe that either! I have a mix of emotion between didnt I just get married and I feel like we have been married forever!


Karli & I at the outdoor county music concerts when I was in Vegas back in April!
Basically one of the only pics I got the whole time I was there... FAIL!

Well thats all for now! I will have to post some of the redo of the 2nd bath soon though!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

sounds like fun. Can't wait for pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...